Who says you can't launch to an Audience that's already a fan of you and your brand?!
Because, you can.
It's never too early to begin attracting your crew of loyal readers, customers to clients.
As you're in the process of creating and building your fashion website and blog, why not also be building up your email list?
If you're already using social media platforms to showcase yourself, why not use this as an opportunity to attract, incentivize, educate and hook your followers?
So that when your website does go live, you already have an audience ready to engage and share your content!
With a simple setup, step-by-step guidance, you'll have your WordPress coming soon page up and ready to begin converting your followers to future readers and prospect customers and clients.
A coming soon page Helps to..
- Gauge the interest of your followers
- Inside scoop on what your readers need assistance with
- The type of content that resonates with YOUR followers
- Allow you to create content catered to their needs to keep them coming back!
Leverage your brand. Start the conversation now.
How You're Going To Make It Happen:
- 19 page workbook walking you through installing WordPress plugin, integrating your Mailchimp list + special custom codes to copy and paste to take a basic and boring coming soon page to a branded and customized coming soon page!
- No tech experience needed; this workbook shows you exactly how to create a beautiful landing page that reflects your brand and allow you to begin building your crew.
Primp & Prep Tracker to track the progress of your opt in offer sign up's, gauge the level of interest of your followers - see what type of content creates a response so you can cater your future blog posts to fit to their needs and keep them coming back!
Plus 45 different opt in + future newsletters topic ideas to keep in touch with your readers!
PRIMP your audience and show them the value of your brand and content, PREP them for your launch!
ORDER + DOWNLOAD
Have your coming soon page up within an hour!
(includes workbook only)
(includes workbook, tracker + opt in topic ideas)