What if you could design, launch and grow your fashion website all by yourself?
It would be pretty amazing, right?!
You know what you want to post. You’re eager to make things happen. But you don’t know where to begin. From trying to decide if you need to call in the professionals and how to begin posting to attract and growing your audience, you find yourself stuck.
What you need is step-by-step guidance where you’re able to work alongside a fashion blogger (turned business owner) with over 5 years of experience in running a website. Someone that can tell you what you need to do to not only design and launch a website but grow and market it like crazy.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You love fashion, want to be able to share your passion for it, show off your craft or skills, but you have no idea on how to bring it all together and what tools you need to make it happen. You’re constantly envying others who are doing it already and you keep telling yourself I’m going to do it. So, let’s make it happen.
WHEN IT COMES TO LAUNCHING A FASHION WEBSITE, YOU'RE:
- Stuck on the design part: You’re not a designer or professional, you have don’t have a huge budget, or a budget at all to hire someone, and the whole tech stuff that goes into designing, is something you know nothing about. Just the thought of it makes you want to just shut down.
- Don't know how to layout your website: From showcasing your style, incorporating your skills, touching on other related topics, you don’t know how to lay it out on your own to create a clean design that isn’t too busy or confusing.
- Unsure on how to stay consistent after launching: Once you’ve gotten your first few posts up, what if you hit a wall and can’t come up with anymore ideas on what to post. You won’t know how to bounce back and stay consistent with your busy schedule.
- Feeling like your photos won't make the cut: You don’t have hundreds of dollars to shell out for a professional to take your photos, so there is no way you can create amazing photos without a professional camera.
- Struggling to figure out how to share your content and grow your audience: How can I use platforms outside of my website to grow my audience and get others to know about me.
YOU WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR FASHION WEBSITE BECAUSE:
- You know what you want to do, you just need the tools and guidance from someone who has done it for themselves already.
- You have a champagne taste on a beer budget. You want your website to look professional and fab but don’t want to break the bank.
- You wouldn’t mind making some extra income along the way - say what?! Even without having a product or service to offer, you can still make money!
- Once you launch you want to feel confident that you’ll be able to market your website and grow your audience.
I have the perfection solution for everything you’re wanting to make happen.
design your website
- Step-by-step video tutorials teaching you how to design and layout your website on Wordpress from scratch
- Personalize the colors and fonts
- Add in photo sliders + side bars
- Different layout options to choose from
Premium design included: total cost of $59 (included free of charge with registration!)
Choose from 2 pre-selected Wordpress templates:
Creating photos that sell
Learn how to create visual photos that help sell your brand. PS. A photographer and expensive equipment is not your only option!
This lesson teaches:
Affordable equipment (camera + lens) that work best for beginners
The different types of photos you need
Four elements of photography for a fashion website
*Bonus: different softwares to use to edit your website photos
CREATING, DIVERSIFYING + MONETIZING YOUR CONTENT
How to create content that keeps readers coming back!
This lesson teaches:
The anatomy of a great post, the type of photos and content to include. Plus different elements to add in.
How to monetize your posts (without having a product or service).
How to diversify your content if you’re looking to showcase more than outfit posts. I’ll walk you through how to create collages and shopping posts to help position yourself as an expert and make more money + the free software to use.
- Creating your first post
SHARING CONTENT + GROWING AUDIENCE
It’s go time! It’s time for the world to know who you are!
This lesson teaches:
Going live, launching your website, and publishing your first posts
How to start sharing your content on social media platforms
- Different (free) platforms where you can engage and market yourself
Launching a fashion website can be a life-changer.
WITH LAUNCHING YOUR FASHION WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
Position yourself as an expert by sharing your fashion outfits, tips, and/or advice.
Create content that attracts readers, followers to customers that’ll want to work with you.
Make money pursuing something that doesn’t feel like work.
This course won’t just tell you want you need to do, I’ll be teaching and showing you how to setup and layout your blog, the different tools needed to create those amazing photos and content you want to share, and the platforms you need so you can begin marketing your website like crazy.
Your hustler mentality.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR!
Hi! My name is Ashleigh.
I run the fashion site, The Daileigh and work as a fashion consultant helping women to look and feel their best through their choice in fashion and consulting women on how to use their passion for fashion to pursue their dreams.
I first started blogging in 2010 sharing fashion advice, shopping and style tips, transitioned my blog in 2011 to a personal style blog and now run my website and consulting business full-time.
Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to work with brands; such as, Nordstrom, H&M, Express, Target, Sigerson Morrison to Banana Republic. I’ve been featured in-print and online for Glamour, Lucky, S2s, Essence, and Redbook. I’ve had the chance to attend New York Fashion Week and get backstage access to runway shows. I’ve also been able to expand and make thousands of dollars by instructing online webinars, creating fashion eBooks, and consulting women all over the globe. I started with 0 followers and grew to over 200K followers. And none of this would be possible if I never decided to launch my fashion website.
Now, let's talk bonuses you’re going to receive!
- Over 50 content topic ideas for you to share with your readers from outfits, shopping to collage posts so you won’t have to worry about what to post
- Premium Wordpress theme (total price: $59)
- Printable content planner to keep yourself ahead and organized each week
- Starter kit that breaks down the action items of the different content + photos you need before designing your website (receive immediately after you purchase)
ARE YOU READY TO LAUNCH YOUR FASHION WEBSITE?
+ Access to the entire course and video tutorials
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
MAKE 3 PAYMENTS OF $155
+ Access to entire course, video tutorials, and bonuses
+ Website review
+ Social media channels review (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest)
+ Content strategy tailored to your website's goals and purpose: we'll cover layout design, what to post + how to position yourself
Please allow up to 24 hours for payment to process and receive access to course.
Do you already have a website and could use some help improving it and your social media platforms?
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Beginners and those unhappy with their current website; if you’re starting from scratch and need step-by-step direction to creating a brand and strategy to launch your website the right way and for those that have a fashion website that isn’t creating the results that they want.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a return policy?
All payments are final. I am very confident that you will be pleased with the content covered throughout this course.
How is this course taught?
You will be taught these lessons those videos and video tutorials showing you step-by-step guidance.
How long do I have access to this course?
Once this course opens, you will have lifetime access to the videos and material. This is a self-paced course, you can go through this course as you please.
What if I have a question during the course?
You can reach out if you have a question on the topics covered. For questions outside of the lessons and those catered specifically to your website, are covered in the ONE-ON-ONE options.
Do I have to have a Wordpress website to join this course?
The website design and lessons cater to Wordpress websites only. If you have a Blogger website, you can migrate your site to Wordpress.
Does this course provide technical support?
It does not. However, the video tutorials will walk you through step-by-step how to execute and implement what is being taught.
What if I want to use a template outside of what is selected to design my website?
You are free to use any layout that you want! However, this course will only cover the setup and design on the templates selected.
Do I need to hire a web designer to participate in this course?
Nope! This course will teach you how to design a professional website on your own with step-by-step videos.
Do these templates offer an e-commerce option?
Yes! If you have an online shop, the templates do support an e-commerce setup. However, this will not be covered within the course, only in the one-on-one.
I am not tech-savvy, will the design part be too difficult for me?
Wordpress is fairly simple to use, easy to setup and customize. It does not require coding. I show you how to do everything!